Microbe Cleaning (Oil & Grease)
Microbe cleaners are ideal for cleaning oil and grease buildup on walking surfaces in an environmentally friendly way.
- Microbes are engineered to quickly remove petroleum based soils such as motor oil, hydraulic fluid, lithium grease, lubricants, etc.
- Microbes never quit. Once they have done their job they lay dormant on your walkway until water is once again present, or oil and grease return.
- Microbes help downstream water treatment plants keep our waterways clean.
Our street sweepers are the ideal choice to spray our microbe blend across a wide surface area. Their powerful side and rear brooms then provide the agitation necessary to give the microbes and degreasers the head-start that they need to deeply penetrate your walking and riding surfaces rather than pooling on top of them. In that way you will not only get the best deep cleaning possible, but also eliminate slips and falls due to hydroplaning.
By incorporating microbe degreasers in our street sweeper water spray heads and our pressure washing units, we help you:
- Reduce slippery road and sidewalk conditions
- Reduce foul odors without using disinfectants
- Inhibit grease buildup in drains, lines, and grease traps.
Our microbe cleaners are:
- PH neutral
- Not an irritant to your skin or nose
- Environmentally friendly
- Manufacturing Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Distribution Centers
- Multi Vehicle Garages
- Auto Dealerships
- Auto Service Centers
- Construction Companies
- Intermodal Rail Yards
Microbe Cleaning in Process