Microbe Cleaning (Organic Waste)
Microbe cleaners are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting streets, sidewalks, and walkways in an environmentally friendly way.
- Microbes are engineered to break down organic waste and soil within minutes of application, cleaning the toughest of surfaces
- Microbes then disinfect by killing remaining surface bacteria that cause disease, leaving a pleasant fragrance
- Microbes never quit. Once they have done their job they lay dormant on your walkway until water is once again present, or until new bacteria returns.
- Microbes help downstream water treatment plants keep our waterways clean.
Our street sweepers are the ideal choice to spray our patented microbe blend across a wide surface area. Their powerful side and rear brooms then provide the agitation necessary to give the microbes and degreasers the head-start that they need to deeply penetrate your walking and riding surfaces rather than pooling on top of them. In that way you will not only get the best deep cleaning possible, but also eliminate slips and falls due to hydroplaning.
By incorporating microbe cleaners and disinfectors into our street sweeper water spray heads and our pressure washing units, we help you:
- Kill pathogenic and odor causing bacteria that cause disease
- Reduce foul odors
- Help your downstream water treatment plants keep your water ways clean
Our microbe cleaners and disinfectors have been proven effective in neutralizing and destroying viruses, including HIV-1, Herpes simplex Type 1, and Influenza A2, and are:
- pH neutral
- Not an irritant to your skin or nose
- Environmentally friendly
Microbe Cleaning in Process